DetailsValue Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Great value for money;
- Genuine timber floor appearance, no harmful chemical;
- 25 years structural and surface wear warranty for residential and 10 years for light commercial.
- Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Abrasion Class of AC3-31 and HDF Core, durable and hard wearing;
- Up to 40 times harder to scratch than a normal lacquered timber floor;
- Licensed Unilin locking system for easy installation;
- Square edge profile to protect from water spills;
- Durable HDF core board with added moisture protection;
- Suitable for most domestic and light commercial floors (except for laundry and bathroom);
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean.
- Technical Specifications:
- Type: Eco-Tuf laminated floor with square edge and satin finish;
- AC3 rated were layer and class 31 density rating, 890-920kg/cbmt and HDF Core;
- Licensed Unlin locking system;
- Waxed edge to better protect floor boards from water spills;
- Board Dimensions: L1213mm x W126mm x T8.3mm;
- Pack size: 12pcs/ box and 1.834 sqmt/box;
- VOC E1 class eco-friendly water based lacquered coating;
- Slip Rating: D1 in slip resistance for 4586(2013);
- Fire Rating: Class 1 for NFPA 101-2012 in CHF or CRF 8.2 kw/m2.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture Malaysia Brand Embelton Flooring Collection Embelton Eco-Tuf Available pickup location Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney Type Laminate Floors Colour Black Butt Thickness 7mm - 11.99mm Plank Dimension 1213mmL x 126mmW x 8.3mmT Material Laminate Planks Scratch resistance 5 stars Moisture/ Water Resistance 4.5 stars Stability 4.5 stars Durability 3.5 stars Add Home Beauty 4 stars Add Home Value 3.5 stars Easy Installation 5 stars Easy Maintenance 5 stars Affordability 5 stars Re-sanding/ Refinishing Not Allowed Hardness N.A. Coating N.A. Finishing Satin Colour Group Dark