Returns and Refunds Policy
At Your Rugs and Flooring, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products.
We carefully inspect your order prior to delivery. However, some slight defections or mistakes may occur due to reasonable neglects. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement as soon as possible if repair is not possible. If, within 15 days of receipt you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a full refund.
Our Returns and Refunds Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws.
Rights under the Australian Consumer Law - Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Your Rugs and Flooring is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
All any costs for the return delivery charges for the merchandise will be borne by you. A full refund will only be provided on the full purchase price for the merchandise. No refund or re-imbursement will be provided for your delivery or any other charges.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the rug you purchased from us and want to return it for a full refund, please check the conditions below:
- Refund is not applicable to items sold as second or damaged;
- Please notify us by either completing our online Returns Form and email it to us; or call 07 3800 5666 (quoting your order number or receipt number);
- Upon your notification, we will provide you with a Return Authorisation Number and instructions on how to return the merchandise;
- Notifications must be made within two (3) working days of receipt;
- The merchandise must be returned within fifteen (15) days of receipt and it must be as new and in the original packaging;
- Customers are responsible for the return delivery charges. We suggest you insure your delivery shipment as we are not responsible for merchandise lost in delivery or transit;
- A full refund (less any delivery charges fee) will be processed within three (3) working days upon receipt of the return merchandise. Please be aware that it may take several days for your bank to process the credit before it appears on your statement.
In order to obtain a refund from Your Rugs and Flooring:
- Please retain your receipt or order number - You must have clear proof of purchase - typically, but not always, a receipt. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to elect whether or not to accept your product for return.
- Product Assessment - Once proof of purchase has been established, if the merchandise fault can clearly be determined, we will offer you either a refund, exchange or conduct a repair where possible. The available remedy will depend on whether the fault amounts to a major failure.
Unfortunately, Your Rugs and Flooring cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use or incorrect cleaning, caring and storing, whether that has been identified by Your Rugs and Flooring, or by the repair agent.
- What should I do if I have changed my mind and want to return a product? Please choose carefully as Your Rugs and Flooring does not normally accept return of merchandise where you have simply changed your mind.
- What should I do if I have ordered merchandise in error?
- Please notify us within three (3) working days of receipt, the earlier the better;
- Items must be returned within 15 days of receipt and must be as new and in the original packaging;
- The correct items will be sent to you within 3 working days after receiving the return item;
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- What should I do if the merchandise is faulty or have been supplied by mistake?
At Your Rugs and Flooring, all items are carefully inspected for quality and for accuracy before sending out to our customers; however, some slight defects or mistakes may occur occasionally.
Please notify us immediately if you believe there is a defect with the merchandise you purchased or if the merchandise has been supplied to you by a mistake.
You can return the defective merchandise or the wrongly supplied merchandise for an exchange or for a full refund.
- Please notify us within two (3) working days of receipt;
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of receipt and they must be as new and in the original packaging;
- An exchange, replacement or a full refund will be processed within three (3) working days upon receiving the returned merchandise.
- If Your Rugs and Flooring requests my personal information during the refund or exchange process, what do they do with the information?
We respect our customer's right to privacy. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled diligently, securely and in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. We may collect personal information during the refund process in order to comply with our fraud identification processes. If you wish to access your personal information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I can't provide my receipt or order number, can I use a bank statement as proof of purchase instead?
Your Rugs and Flooring will not accept a bank or credit card statement unless the amount shown on that statement directly corresponds to the amount at which the merchandise was purchased. Where multiple items were purchased in that transaction, it limits our ability to establish proof of purchase. Your Rugs and Flooring will not provide copies of receipts or order number if lost or misplaced.
Please be aware that right of refusal for the return or exchange of products is at our discretion, except where the Trade Practices Act of Australia makes allowance.