DetailsValue Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Excellent value for money;
- Standard quality boards of Jarrah with Janka 8.5kn;
- 9 coats of Treffert Lacquer with no harmful chemicals;
- Can be re-polished or re-stained up to five times;
- 25 years structural warranty for residential and 10 years for commercial.
- Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Tongue and groove system;
- Pre-finished products, no sanding, polishing or lacquering;
- 9 layers of Treffert water-based polyurethane coating with semi-gloss finish;
- Long lasting and hard wearing;
- Suitable for most domestic and commercial floors (not for laundry and bathroom);
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean.
- Technical Specifications:
- Type: Pre-finished Solid Timber floor with semi-gloss finish;
- Timber Grade and Hardness: standard quality boards of Jarrah with Janka 8.5kn;
- Coating: 9 layers of Treffert water-based polyurethane finish;
- Structural Warranty: 25 years residential and 10 years commercial;
- Installation Method: Tongue & Groove (T & G), secret Nail and Glue down;
- Dimensions and pack: 1500mm-2500mmL x 85mm-130mmW x 18mmT;6pcs/ box;
- Slip Rating: D1 Pass (AS4586-2013 Appendix B);
- Environmental & Quality Certificates: VOC E0, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture China Brand Timberland Collection Timberland Solid Hardwood Available pickup location Brisbane, Sydney Type Hardwood Floors Colour Jarrah Thickness 18mm - 19.99mm Plank Dimension 1500mm-2500mmL x 85mm-130mm x 18mmT Material Hardwood Planks Scratch resistance 4.5 stars Moisture/ Water Resistance 4.5 stars Stability 5 stars Durability 5 stars Add Home Beauty 5 stars Add Home Value 5 stars Easy Installation 4.5 stars Easy Maintenance 5 stars Affordability 4.5 stars Re-sanding/ Refinishing 5 stars Hardness 7-9kn Coating 8 - 9 layers Finishing Semi-Gloss Colour Group Dark