- Excellent value for money;
- Three layers of timber construction including a solid Hickory of 2mm thick for the top layer;
- lifetime Structural warranty and 20 year wear warranty for residential, 5 year for commercial.
- Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Engineered American Hickory flooring with Uniclic Patented Drop Loc for easy floating installation;
- AA/B/C/D Grade contains knots and split that are filled and patched to complimemt surface color and character;
- Pre finished European PU matte coating and light wire brush surface;
- Long lasting and hard wearing, suitable for most domestic and commercial floors;
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean; allergy free.
- Technical Specifications:
- Type: Single strip engineered Hickory hardwood floor;
- Three layers of timber construction producing great stability to floors;
- 2mm solid American Kichory for top layer offering great wearing;
- Uniclic patented Drop Loc system, micro bevelled edges;
- Product Grade is ABCD and 100% FSC certified;
- Dimensions: 1900mmL x 189mmW x 14/2mmT;
- Pack size: 6pcs/ box and 2.1546sqmt/box;
- Coating Finish: Seven coats of European PU coating with matte finish;
- Formaldehyde Emissions, E1. Below World health Organisation level.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture China Brand Preference Floors Collection Preference Pronto Available pickup location Brisbane Type Engineered Floors Thickness 14mm - 17.99mm Plank Dimension 1900mmL x 189mmW x 14/2mmT Material Engineered Planks Scratch resistance 4.5 stars Moisture/ Water Resistance 4.5 stars Stability 5 stars Durability 5 stars Add Home Beauty 5 stars Add Home Value 5 stars Easy Installation 5 stars Easy Maintenance 5 stars Affordability 4.5 stars Re-sanding/ Refinishing 4.5 stars Hardness 9-11kn Coating 7 layers Finishing Matte Colour_Group Light