Value Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Great value for money;
- German Manufacturing Technology with no harmful chemicals;
- 20 years structural warranty for residential use and 3 years for light commercial use.
Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Abrasion Class of AC3-31, HDF Core, durable and hard wearing;
- Up to 40 times harder to scratch than regular lacquered timber floors;
- Licensed click lock system for easy installation;
- Waxed edge to protect from water spills;
- Durable HDF core board with added moisture protection;
- Suitable for most domestic and light commercial floors (not for laundry and bathroom);
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean.
- Type: Prime laminate floors with embossed and smooth finish;
- Abrasion Class of AC3-31, HDF Core;
- Up to 40 times harder to scratch than a normal lacquered timber floor;
- Licensed locking system for easy installation;
- Waxed edge to better protect floor boards from water spills;
- Board Dimensions: 1215mm x 196mm x 8.3mm;
- Pack size: 8pcs/box; 1.90512 sqmt/box;
- VOC E1 class eco-friendly water based lacquered coating;
- Slip Rating: D1 in slip resistance for 4586(2013);
- Fire Rating: Class 1 for NFPA 101-2012 in CHF or CRF 8.2 kw/m2.
- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture China Brand TD Timberland Collection TD Timberland Prime Traditional Laminate Available pickup location Brisbane, Sydney Type Laminate Floors Thickness 7mm - 11.99mm Plank Dimension 1215mmL x 196mmW x 8.3mmT Material Laminate Planks Scratch resistance 5 stars Moisture/ Water Resistance 4.5 stars Stability 4.5 stars Durability 3.5 stars Add Home Beauty 4 stars Add Home Value 3.5 stars Easy Installation 5 stars Easy Maintenance 5 stars Affordability 5 stars Re-sanding/ Refinishing Not Allowed Hardness N.A. Coating N.A. Finishing Embossed Colour_Group Dark, Light, Medium, Red